My Blog List

Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome One and All!

Welcome to my blog. This is my blog for fashion and design. I have another for music and another for writing. FurCereal is the name of my blog and my fashion creations. I love love love to create. Currently, I am working on a starry skirt which I hope turns out to be long enough and look good. I am also currently working on a brown bow belt. Hope that it turns out as cute as I plan. If I get a camera, I will take photos and post them so you can see what they look like.



Well, Happy Valentine's Day and Single's Awareness to all! Gotta hustle and get the day started. TTFN.



HuckleberryWinn

1 comment:

  1. I currently need a sewing machine and a revolving leather punch. If anyone has one of either of these things that I may borrow please let me know.

    ReplyDelete