My Blog List

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Junk Fashion #3

I know I already posted this picture but it is made from... melted vinyl records and some kinda recycled handyman's gear. made me think of prom and marie antionette...and duct tape. ooooooooh! I'm sorry I forgot about the duct tapeprom contest thing!hang on.here it is: http://www.duckbrand.com/Home/Promotions/stuck-at-prom.aspx. it happens every year and you can get a scholarship for making your own outfit but you have to be going with someone and they have to participate in the outfit making as well. they have to wear it and so do you.I believe it is like $5000 for college that you recieve if you win. check it out cuz this dress made me think of that contest. you'll see why.
I think this is a dress or an apron but it is made from bird seed bags! pretty cool.
this one is cool... it is made from plastic garbage bags!neat right?! :)
can't tell if this is a top or a dress but it is made from newspaper and a rubber kitchen mat! pretty awesome!
a dress made from red yogurt lids.
outfit made from beach balls. very katy perry or lady gaga-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment